19 Questions To Ask Any Kansas City Kitchen Remodeler
When It Comes To A Big Investment Like Remodeling,
You Can Never Ask Too Many Questions.
Let’s face it—kitchen remodeling is a big investment of your time, money, and emotions. That’s why it’s so critical to choose the RIGHT remodeler for your project.
But how do you know who’s right… and who is unequivocally WRONG? After all, there are plenty of remodeling contractors that simply don’t deliver the quality you deserve for your hard-earned dollars.
That’s why we’ve created a list of 19 questions to ask ANY Kansas City kitchen remodeler you’re considering. By asking these questions, you greatly (and we mean GREATLY) increase your odds of selecting a high-quality contractor.
Nineteen questions might seem like a lot. But keep in mind that this is YOUR project. You’re entitled to know as much as possible about the remodeling company you hire.
Let’s get started…
- Will you provide a written contract that CLEARLY explains what you will do, what the price includes, and how long the project is estimated to take?
- Do you carry general liability insurance?
- Do you carry worker’s comp insurance?
- Will you provide a written lien waiver once the project is complete?
- Are you accredited with the Better Business Bureau?
- Do you offer any kind of written workmanship warranty or guarantee?
- What is the quality level of your materials, and can you explain why you install those particular materials?
- Will you pull any and all necessary permits that my kitchen model may require?
- Who will manage my kitchen remodel?
- Will my project manager contact me prior to the construction date?
- Can you provide me with a list of customer references that I can speak to?
- How many kitchen remodels like mine do you complete over the course of a year?
- How do you plan to minimize dust and protect my home while you’re remodeling?
- What is your daily clean-up process?
- Will I have a direct contact that I can call with questions and concerns?
- Do you provide professional design that will allow me to clearly visualize my remodel?
- Do you have any case studies of your past projects that I can view?
- Have you won any awards for your remodeling services?
- What is the process for transitioning the project from the design phase to the construction phase?
Remember: You Can Never Ask A Remodeler TOO Many Questions
It’s your time. It’s your money. It’s your home. You have the right to ask a kitchen remodeler as many questions as you need to feel comfortable about moving forward.
Asking the 19 questions above is a great way to increase your chances of hiring the high-quality contractor you deserve.
When you contact us for a free remodeling quote, ask us ALL of these questions and any others you can think of. At Jericho Home Improvements, we’re all about homeowner education. We WANT you to be as informed as possible so you can make the decision that’s best for you.Tags: kitchen, kitchen remodeling