How We Avoid In-Home Remodeling Consultation Nightmares
Want to discover one of the keys to building an award-winning, nationally recognized remodeling company known for consistent outstanding results?
This secret (it’s not really a secret) is also how we avoid all the common consultation nightmares homeowners are leery of.
Let’s take a quick second to browse the top five.
- High-Pressure Sales: We can’t stand arm-twisting ‘buy now!’ sales methods and outdated pricing games any more than you can. We don’t want these sales and marketing people in our homes, so we aren’t sending them into yours. Period.
- Generic Cookie-Cutter Options: High-volume, substandard contractors talk about consultation, but really they just want you to choose from their bland generic products, appliances, materials, and fixtures so they walk away with more money in their pockets.
- 1 to 2-Hour Lectures: What a gigantic waste of time! Again, so many contractors throw around the word ‘consultation’ around, but then they don’t consult with you about anything. Instead they lecture and basically want you to let them make every decision.
- Low-Quality Products & Materials: With these types of contractors, you get what you pay for but not what you want. While cheap products and materials make the bottom line look better, they completely lack true value, durability, performance, and beauty.Low-To-No Actual Design: What design? Where are the design services? Sketching some rough figures out on notebook paper? Often this kind of behavior and lack of process leaves homeowners feeling left out of the loop and unfulfilled.
- Low-To-No Actual Design: What design? Where are the design services? Sketching some rough figures out on notebook paper? Often this kind of behavior and lack of process leaves homeowners feeling left out of the loop and unfulfilled.
That said, our approach is simple:
“We offer professional design consultations that ensure you get exactly what you want!”
Does it cost us more and increase our overhead? Yes.
Does it mean our projects take a bit more time to get up and running? Yes.
Is the experience daunting and headache-inducing? No, not at all.
To be completely honest with you, our clients tell us it’s one of their favorite parts of the process. You get to sit down with a genuine expert and watch as they match a design to your vision. Not a scrabble of squares, but a pro-level blueprint our teams will use to make the space sing!
It’s thrilling and exciting at the same time.
Frankly, we don’t work without a detailed line-by-line design. At Jericho, we don’t just toss remodeled kitchens and bathrooms together. Results like these don’t just happen – they’re extremely deliberate.
During your free design consultation our remodeling professionals need to ask a lot of questions, take a lot of measurements, inspect everything, get an idea for the purpose of your remodel, as well as the function of the space. Not to mention gathering all the many possibilities within your budget.
Our bathroom remodels also have the same level of detail, sleek simplicity, and distinctive design. Need a fireplace in your bathroom facing the walk-in shower? Great!
Another reason homeowners appreciate this level of care in the initial stages of a kitchen or bathroom remodel, is that it helps to properly manage expectations. Because you don’t want any big surprises. And you don’t want to be under the belief you’re paying for one thing until you get another.
In The Kansas City Area? Experience The Jericho Difference
Jericho Home Improvements is different. We offer free, pro-level design with every kitchen and bathroom remodel. It’s our commitment to planning and beautiful designs that has made us an award-winning, nationally recognized remodeling company.
If you’re in the Kansas City area, don’t hesitate to put us to the test — Contact Jericho Home Improvements. Thanks for your time today, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.Tags: consul, home improvement, home remodeling