Do You Make Over $50/Hour With Guaranteed 40 Hours A Week?
Work For and Grow With The Best!
Jericho Home Improvements is Kansas City’s largest custom bathroom and kitchen remodeler. Our company was started in 2008 with a mission to serve customers by exceeding their expectations in all aspects of the project.We hire only the best of the best and have never had a layoff in our company history. We’re members of key professional industry organizations, including the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) and the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA).
At Jericho, we also pay the best in the industry. Our Lead Master Installers make over $50+ per hour.
Be a Craftsman, Not A Salesman Or Project Manager.
Jericho Master Craftsmen lead their own teams. You never have to worry about managing subcontractors.
You also don’t have to waste time leaving the job site to search for or purchase materials… because we deliver all your materials to you!
Before the project starts, you are part of the walk-through process! You will go through the materials to make sure nothing is missing. You will then be able to start the job knowing you have everything you need to do a great job!
We only work with the best materials and use the best methods—our customers demand a high-quality job.
Never negotiate or hassle with customers; we have a team of PMs for that. You can focus all your energy and attention on doing your job!
Be The Best Craftsman In The Industry.
All new employees train with a lead master installer to learn the best methods so you can make the most money.
We offer paid monthly training from both vendors and our top craftsmen… so you can keep your edge at the best in the industry.
Lead Master Installers are available via phone or to visit your job site as requested.
Be Treated To The Best Culture, Pay, and Benefits.
- Best Pay in the industry; paid on time, every time, no exceptions.
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week. No skimping on overtime pay if earned.
- Supplemented health benefit options including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance from nationally recognized providers.
- 100% matching 401K – up to 4%.
- Paid time off, paid out at the end of the year if not used.
- Paid gym membership.
- Potential bonuses: sign-on, relocation, referral as appropriate.
- Regular raises, recognition bonuses and monthly and annual awards.
- Paid Installer tool allowance for Senior Installers.
- Paid regular internal and vendor training.
- Paid monthly and quarterly employee events – fun atmosphere.
- Work with a company where ideas are welcomed, not dismissed. Many of our greatest innovations have come from employees.
Sound Like A Good Fit?
Fill Out This Form or Call Us at (913) 596-0000 to Request An Interview!